Carrot cake meets banana bread for a match made in heaven!
- 3 ripe bananas (smashed)
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 75ml melted coconut oil
- 60g Raglan Coconut Yoghurt Natural Greek-Style
- 125g spelt flour (replace with gluten free flour for gf option)
- 100g rolled oats
- 75g coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Put oven on 180 degrees.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a big mixing bowl till well combined. Then put all the dry ingredients in the same bowl. Mix everything till combined. Don’t over mix it.
- Pour the mixture to the standard non-stick loaf pan and spread it evenly!
- Bake in the oven for about 40-50 minutes depending on how big the loaf pan is. Also test with a chopstick (if comes out clean it’s ready)
- Let it cool down slightly. Better to have it warm because the texture will be softer and moist! Or let it cool off completely and store first before eating. Enjoy!