This healthy, delicious bircher can be prepared the night before – making it ideal for anyone needing a grab-and-go breakfast! Thanks to Laura from All Day Energy for this amazing recipe.
- 3 cup soaked Buckwheat grouts (at least 2 hours is best)
- 2 cups chopped mixed nuts, soaked (8 hours or overnight)
- 1 cup quinoa flakes or rolled oats (gluten free if sensitive)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1-2 large green apples
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 ½ cups nut milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon honey / rice syrup
Toppings and extras
- ½ cup sultanas, goji berries or raisins
- Berries or fresh fruit
- Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- Rinse the pre-soaked buckwheat and place in a large mixing bowl. Rinse the pre-soaked nuts and add to the bowl. Add all the ingredients, including extras like dried fruit, and mix well.
- Evenly place the mixture into jars and keep in the fridge, adding your fresh fruit and Raglan Coconut Yoghurt to serve.