What better way to get your five plus a day than with a healthy green smoothie? Use these ingredients or whatever you have available to make your own fruity creation. Thanks to local Chef Jimmy Boswell for sharing this recipe!
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced kiwifruit
- 1 banana, cut up
- 1/2 cup chilled Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender, combine spinach, kiwifruit, banana, yogurt, pineapple, orange juice and chia seeds.
- Cover and blend until nearly smooth, scraping sides of blender if necessary. Divide smoothie into two glasses and top with additional berries if desired.