We can’t get enough of our new Organic Blueberry yoghurt, so we couldn’t help but use it in another recipe this week! These yummy muffins are a great snack to grab on the go, or perfect for school lunches.
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1/2 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Organic Blueberry)
- 1/2 cup of sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Handful of organic cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare muffin shells in a muffin tray and line with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients, and mix.
- Add in the flour, then fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Pour the batter into muffin holes, sprinkle the top with cacao nibs and bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden, slightly crispy but still soft to touch.
- Cool down for a couple minutes and enjoy!