This delicious and guilt free blueberry banana bread really hits the spot!
- 200 g gluten free flour
- 50 g almond flour
- 2 heaped teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 3 medium sized bananas
- 50 g Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 60 g melted coconut oil (or sub olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 120 ml almond milk (or extra depending on how dry your bananas are)
- 100 g blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash the bananas and a bowl and add the yoghurt, oil, milk and the apple cider vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour with the baking powder,baking soda,salt and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and fold together until combined, make sure not to over mix.
- Once combined, add in the blueberries and fold until just mixed in, be careful not to crush them.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin lined with greased baking paper and top with flaked almonds, coconut or flour crumble.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes until risen and a skewer comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely before cutting.
- And enjoy with some vegan butter, jam, yoghurt or just as is! : )