These super simple Blackcurrant Tarts are so incredibly tasty!
- 2 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 16 Medjool Dates
- 100g Blueberries (additional handful to top tarts)
- 3/4 jar Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Blackcurrant 400ml)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Medjool Dates
- In a high powered food processor blitz the base ingredients until well combined and sticky.
- Once well combined, evening distribute fulling mixture into a greased (coconut oil) muffin tray or paper bake cups.
- Place tray in the freezer to set whilst you get started on the filling.
- In the same food processor, blitz the filling ingredients until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the filling mixture evening into the bases and pop back into the freezer to set for 45-60 mins.