Calling all chocoholics! There is new way to do chocolate cake, and it can’t get much better than this.
- Olive oil spread, to grease cake tin
- 220g of quality dark vegan chocolate (anywhere between 50-90%)
- 1 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Blackcurrant & Vanilla)
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cocoa powder and cacao nibs to serve
- Lightly cover a small spring-form cake tin in a thin layer of spread, line with baking paper, set aside.
- Chop up dark chocolate into small pieces. On medium heat melt the chopped chocolate in a pot on the stove top. Make sure to keep stirring to avoid burning the chocolate. Turn off stove top.
- In a separate small bowl add coffee and water together and mix until coffee has dissolved. Add into pot of chocolate.
- Add yoghurt and allspice into pot and mix well, pour mixture into cake tin and put in the fridge to set overnight (or a couple of hours if you can’t wait!).
- To serve sprinkle cocoa powder and any other toppings of your choice on the top and voila!