An easy no-cook gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan blackcurrant & vanilla
cheesecake topped with fresh peaches from the garden!
- 1 cup of nuts (e.g. mix of almond and Brazil)
- 3/4 cup dates (soaked)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup activated buckwheat
- 1 jar of Raglan Food co. (Blackcurrant and Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt 350g)
- 1x peach, preferably from a friends backyard ????
- Blend the nuts to a crumb
- Add dates and salt
- Stir in buckwheat by hand
- Press into a silicon mould or line a baking tray with cling film
- Pour the coconut yoghurt on top
- Slice peach and decorate artfully
- Pop in the freezer for an hour or 2 to set
- Enjoy! ☺️