Full of antioxidant-rich fruit and gut-friendly probiotics, this healthy and delicious breakfast pudding is the perfect way to start the day. Thanks to Ginny from Paleo Prowess for sharing this recipe!
- 550g bag of OOB Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 cup of whole organic blueberries
- ½ cup of Ayam Coconut Cream
- ½ cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Defrost the berries and drain the water off. Blitz them ‘til they’re as chunky or smooth as you like.
- Mix in the coconut cream, Raglan Coconut Yoghurt, whole organic blueberries, vanilla essence, maple syrup and Chia Seeds.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy with an extra dollop of coconut cream and grated dark chocolate!