Feast your eyes on this vibrant, easy to make dish…
- 1 large beetroot – chopped into cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots – sliced in half
- 6 cloves garlic – skin left on
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 ½ cup Raglan Food Co coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp fresh dill – chopped
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 telegraph cucumber – roughly chopped
- ½ red onion – thinly sliced
- 500g pasta – uncooked
- Preheat your oven to 200°C. Arrange beetroot, shallots, and garlic on a lined baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt & pepper, and roast for 25-30 minutes (until the beetroot is soft).
- Blitz the roasted beetroot, garlic (skin removed) and shallots with the coconut yoghurt, mustard, dill, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Cook pasta as per instructions.
- Combine pasta with the beetroot sauce, then toss through the cucumber and red onion.
- Top with extra chopped dill and enjoy! Serves 4.
Thank you to Alisa over at @spatulisaa for this beautiful recipe!