Try this incredibly easy and incredibly delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan peanut butter cup recipe!
- 1½ cup dark Trade Aid chocolate drops (vegan)
- 1/4 cup good quality peanut butter (we love Fix & Fogg, Forty Thieves, and Pic’s)
- 1/4 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean)
- Place 6 cupcake shells in a muffin tray so they are all ready to go.
- Mix the peanut butter and coconut yoghurt in bowl until it turns into a whipped consistency and set aside.
- Pour the chocolate drops into a pot and place on the stove top on medium heat.
- Make sure to keep mixing the chocolate drops until they have completely melted into a delicious runny chocolate base.
- Pour a thin layer of melted chocolate into each of the cupcake shells before using a tsp to spread some of the chocolate roughly 1cm up the sides of the shell.
- Add a dollop of the coconut peanut butter mix into each shell and spread evenly across.
- Use the remaining melted chocolate from the pot and pour over each one to seal the peanut butter cups.
- Lastly place the muffin tray in the freezer for 10 minutes, after that they are all ready to serve! Store in the fridge (that’s if they don’t all get eaten straight away!).